Donation Program & Benefits
Donations received towards “Pyramid Valley Development” are utilized for development and maintenance of existing and new facilities at Pyramid Valley campus, and also towards fulfilling the objectives of Pyramid Valley.
Life Member – Rs. 25,000
- 5 days free accommodation for life member and spouse per year for life time (15years) in Standard Room
- 50% discount on standard room and dormitory accommodation, 30% discount on A/C room & Cottages exceeding the above period
- 10-20% discounts in workshops, books and other products of valley for lifetime(15 years)
- Prioritized invitations for Pyramid Valley programs
- Mention of the life Member name in the Pyramid Valley website for an year
- Mention of the life member name in the Quarterly News Letter
- Member Identity Card
Sponsor – Rs. 1, 00,000
- All benefits of Life Member. 1 week Free accommodation eligibility in standard rooms.
- Mention of the Sponsor name in the Pyramid Valley website
- Permanent display of sponsor name in the “Sponsor Exhibit Area” in Valley campus
Executive Sponsor – Rs. 3, 00,000
- All benefits of Sponsor with 2-week free accommodation per year in standard rooms.
- Free life time subscription of any of the PSSM Magazine, according to the choice of sponsor.
Gold Sponsor – Rs. 6, 00,000
- All benefits of Executive sponsor with 3-week free accommodation per year in standard rooms or cottages
- Free entry to workshops of value up to Rs. 3,000/- per year
Patron – Rs. 10, 00,000
- All benefits of Gold Sponsor with 4-week free accommodation per year in standard rooms or cottages
- Free entry to workshops of value up to Rs. 10,000/- per year
Visionary Patron – Rs. 25,00,000
- All benefits of Patron
- Patron name prominently displayed in Exhibit Gallery and during all major events
Sponsors who contribute money in significant amount, to develop a full or part facility are considered facility Sponsors. Based on the amount donated, they are automatically enrolled in one of the above donation programs and its benefits. In addition, the sponsor name will be announced as Facility Sponsor, in the immediate next issue of News Letter.
Donations are exempted Under 80(G) of I.T. Act